Friday, February 20, 2009

{Wiff of Joy Challenge Guest Designer call}

Over at Wiff of Joy Challenge blog the challenge this week is a Guest Design Team call, and the sketch is so nice. You find it here! I made 2 cards... with the same stamped image. I used Melissa Frances papers and embellishment (stickers) that I had left after a class at Bikuben last Autumn. Really lovely papers that I think suits the image quite well. The image is colored with distress ink. Also used some Prima flowers, and different punches and Nestablities.




My other card after the same sketch is also made with Melissa Frances papers and embellishment (sticker), also used pink pearls and Fiskars punch. My image is cut out with Nestablities.
Oh... I see that I forgot to color in the small flowers on the trousers... Well, think I publish this one anyway...
Thanks for looking! :) Have a nice weekend.

9 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Jeanette, gorgeous cards I love the soft colours and gorgeous image. joey.x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jeanette, thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Your cards are beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Lynda Nielsen said...

These are just beautiful! I love your soft pastel colors, and your coloring is Fabulous!
Best of luck with the GD call.
Hugs
Lynda =)

tracie said...

Two beautiful card Jeanette, love the soft colours and pretty image.
Have a great weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Monique said...

Wow what a beautiful card. Love the colors you used

xx Monique

Anonymous said...

This is so very soft and pretty!! TFS! ;)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fab entries, I love the colours. Kim

Cardmaking Galore said...

both cards are stunning

Naoual said...

Great card. Good luck with the call!!

xx Naoual