Wednesday, February 18, 2009

{Magnolia card}


Here is a card I started making yesterday. I have used a Christmas Tilda, but I think she is good for any use. Click on the image to see a larger version.
I'm really into pink these days, I suppose it's because it's so pretty and makes me happy! :)
Other supplies: MS doily edge punch, ribbon, pearls, stamps from Kreativ Hobby, heart punch, distress ink. Paper from MM and craft cardstock from Bazzil. The image is colored with distress and H2O. Used a white pen to highlighten the image here and there. :) Thanks for visiting my blog, really appreciate a comment if you have the time to leave one! :)

Here's the inside (the other page is to write the message on, so I didn't take a photo of that one, since I've already written my message!). The small envelope is made with my Cricut machine. Isn't it adorable! The label is Nestablities. Just love them. Have 2 of them... want more. But have to wait now.

4 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Det er et rigtig fint kort, du har lavet.

Linda S. L said...

kjempe søtt! rosa er en flott glad farge ;)
Herlig farget motiv, må prøve meg på sånne hvite kanter ol ;)
klem

Linda S. L said...

hei igjen ;)
glemte å svare på spr ditt :)
Jeg har laget skissen i Paint, og så har jeg skrevet overskift ol med/via å bruke photobucket ;)
klem

Vibeke said...

Nydelig kort Jeanette!!:)