Friday, February 20, 2009

{2 new cards}

I made this card for my boss' newborn daughter. The papers are Melissa Frances, which I got when I had a class at Bikuben last Autumn.
The stamp is Magnolia, and the sentiment stamp is Norsk Stempelblad AS, the corner stamp is Kreativ Hobby. Other supplies: Nestabilities, ribbon, distress ink and liquid pearl, word window punch and MS edge punch.

I hope my boss will be happy for this card. :)


Second card:
I used several days to finish this card... I am not very very satisfied... The stamp is new, bought last week, and is Magnolia. Just lovely, isn't she! Supplies: MS edge punch, Bazzil cardstock, Prima, bling, stickles glitter glue, distress ink, Nestabilities, word window punch, Cricut machin (for the small envelope and pink swirl), bling.

Have a nice Friday! :) And thanks for stopping by!

I'm not very good at scrapbooking layouts these days. One reason is that I have not had the time or effort to order new photos. The other is that cards are more exciting to make... I hope to finish a layout I have started on soon, just to let you know that I do make layouts as well.

1 comment:

Linda S. L said...

nydelige kort vennen! syns det siste der var kjempe kjempe fint jeg da! herlige farger på det :)
god helg snuppa :klem: