Saturday, February 7, 2009

{2 new cards}

After buying Ett Trykk this week, and finishing my exam (I'm not quite sure how that went, really... I hope I will get a D at least...), I did this envelope card - a tutorial in the magazine. You will have to buy the magazine to see how it's done! Really nice kind of card. The tutorial is made by Bodil.

Supplies: 2 different patterned papers, don't remember the names. Spellbinders nestabilities. Punches, Stempelglede stamps, ribbon, Norsk Stempelblad stamps, distress ink, Prima flowers.

Also made this simple, small aprox. 10x10 cm card. It's nice to have small cards laying around, for birthdays and small gifts:

Supplies: White and green bazzil, patterned paper I'm not sure of. Raindrops, my new Nestabilities (Spellbinder) dies, punch, stamp from Norsk Stempelblad, and Henry the Mouse from WoJ, colored with Distress Ink. And some glitter glue!

No comments: