Friday, February 13, 2009

{Shopping}

Today I had the day off at work, and I decided to to go to Bikuben to do some shopping. As always, I shop a lot. I think I do have to stop shopping this month....
Prima, say it in crystals, grungeboard, glossy paper:

Staz'on refill, glitter glue, jump rings, Magnolia, glue (non permanent) and distress ink refill:

distress ink pads, QK lion dies, 3 refills (glue), alfa stickers (3D), metal embellishment, extra blades for my paper trimmer:


Cardstock:


Patterned papers:



I have done some layouts this week, but I have to upload them to the computer first. Hope to publish them tomorrow.
I did do some shopping Monday this week as well, do have some photos of the things I bought. I used a gift sertificate that I got from my husband for Christmas. Will try to remember to post photos of the shopping later.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Vibeke said...

Wow - for en flott shopping!!!:) Kos deg masse:)

Linda S. L said...

å fyyy flate så bra shopping vennen! kos deg riktig bra med det! gleder meg til å se hva du lager.... (ikke lite misunnelig å da haha)
klem