Sunday, February 15, 2009

{Wiff of Joy challenge blog #19}

Over at Wiff of Joy challenge blog, this week, you are supposed to make a card with 3 different patterned papers, 2 flowers and one brad or button.

(Ops! I see I have given this post a wrong name. It's supposed to be challenge #18, in stead of #19).

I chose to make this card with Melinda blowing kisses. The flowers are made with my retro flower punches, other than that I've used BG paper and MM paper. Hope my contribution is approved! :) I'm really into pink these days... sorry for all the pink cards! :)

Other supplies: pink and white cardstock from Bazzil, EK Success heart punches, Stampin' Up word window punch, sentiments from Norsk Stempelblad, McGill pine punch, brads, Martha Stewart doily edge punch, distress ink to color the image.

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh Jeanette I adore pink and your card is stunning hun. -x-

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is beautiful. Michele x

Karina Beck said...

Flot, sødt og meget feminint kort.

Anne Bente said...

åh,,, så lækkert, i flotte pastel farver.

COCO said...

oh very fab card Jeanette !!
thanks for your visite in my blog !!
hugs coco

Linda S. L said...

sååå nyydelig! herlige rosa farger :)
ha en flott kommende uke vennen
klem

Lotti said...

Beautiful card!

Helena said...

Beautiful and elegant!
xxxx

Liza said...

Beautiful card, I love the pink.

Liza x

Sylvia Blum said...

Ohh Jeanette, your card is gorgdous! I love all that pretty pink! The image is coloured in so beautifully and the layout is just fab!