Sunday, February 15, 2009

{Valentines Day card}

Yesterday was Valentines Day - and I made this envelope card, that I saw a template of in the last issue of Ett Trykk. The template is made by Bodil, and I have already made one of these before! But it's so nice to make, I think! So my husband got this card, with a little "love letter" inside. He also got a magazine he enjoys. In the evening we got a "sitter" and went out to eat. We ate at a "local" Thai restaurant. It was really nice food, and very popular. I'm glad we did reserve the table upfront, because there was at least 10 couples that didn't get a table!! Hope you all had a nice Valentines Day!

Suppleis: MM patterned paper, retro flower punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss dots), Prima flowers, Prima say it in crystals, Martha Stewart edge punch, QK heart dies, ink, and ribbon.

No comments: