Wednesday, October 15, 2008

{Cards, more cards}

Here are some cards I've made lately that I havn't published yet. I've actually have made a layout, but I'm not sure if I can publish it yet. Will check that out later.

Anyway, here's the cards - click on the images to see them in larger versions!:

This is made with my new stamp from Hänglar&Stänglar. Love the stamps!

Used old pattern paper, a QK dies, and my Fiskars border punch (Threading water). Used H20-paint.

This is a kind of small and tall card. Magnolia stamp, also used brown Bazzil, my Fiskars border punch, white roller pen, stamp from Norsk Stempelblad, gingerbread receipe (don't remember the brand):


And this is a really simple card - it's a clear card (frosted). I've bought some clear cards from Shorts Cuts. The stamp is from Magnolia. Love this stamp! I've colored it with pencils with the Gamsol- technique.

The pattern papers are really really old, don't remember from who. Think it was one of the first papers I've bought. Used Fiskars border and embossing-punch.

1 comment:

cathrineangelica said...

masse fine bilder:):):)

og flotte kort også:)


skal ta opp igjen bloggingen min nå, beklager at jeg er så slapp om dagen..