Wednesday, February 3, 2010

{Goth girl - Mo's digital stamps}

I am very inspired by all those who is using Mo's digital pencil stamps. The first time I saw someone using it was Rachel Jakes. I bought two of Mo's stamps, but didn't manage to print them out in the right size. Here I finally did, and yesterday evening I made this card with "goth girl". I think the image is sooo coool. :) Can't remember what dp I used. I used Copics to colour the stamp. Pop over at Mo's to buy your stamps as well. :) I actually can enter DP2 Challenge with this card! :) I have used all grey Copics and some red on this stamp. And I think it also is suitable for Sketchy Colors, where one shall use red and black this week. Even though it's not much red in this card, there is some :). Hope it's accepted! :)

Detail of the image:

7 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Sejt kort. Det er flot med punch kanten forneden.

Anne Bente said...

wawwww denne var total sej altså super flot.

Linda S. L said...

fy flate så kult kort jeanette!! stilig altså! tøfft digi motiv! flott malt! ja alt likte jeg ved dette kortet :)
må seriøøøst få fiksa printeren min altså!! vil kjøpe meg digi staaamps!!hehe :)
klemmmm

The Wired Angel said...

Hello Jeanette - I wanted to stop by to see your entry and thank you for joining us at Mo's challenge this week. Your coloring and layout is terrific.

Elaine L. said...

Great card! I love the paper and embellishments you've used with the image. Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Deirdre said...

Love your goth girl... so funky. Great card.

Lena Katrine said...

Kjempestilig kort!!!
Takk for at du deltar hos SC denne uken - lykke til!
Go'klem