Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shopping - in love with my Mastercard!

I've goon completely mad with my Mastercard, and has also received my paycheck for June, so things are quite nice :).

Some days ago I ordered a lot of things at Papir I Hjertet. They were sold out for the Bind-It-All Machine, but I ordered other things. Last evening I ordered the Zutter Bind-It-All Machine from Papirloftet, I hope they're not sold out...
I'm really looking forward to using it. Also ordered som glimmer mist :)

The things will probably come in my mail box this upcoming week, so I've asked my husband to go pick it up at the postoffice for me. :)

Hope you all have a nice weekend! Think I have some sleep now. My son's having his nap now.

1 comment:

Vibeke said...

Misunner deg den shoppingen!!! :):) Har litt shoppestopp jeg nå :(