Sunday, June 15, 2008

Raining outside!

wow! After over 1 1/2 or 2 weeks of beautiful weather, today the rain came to town! Beautiful! So good for mother Earth :)

Not so fun for my son, because he want's out to play, and we forgot the clothes for playing outside in daycare. :)

My husband was at a bachelor party yesterday, had quite a lot of fun. My cousins getting married in August this year. He's getting married to a nice sweet girl from Lebanon. Think this family need a sparkle, huh!

Well, have not been scrapbooking a lot this weekend. Too tired. Started with the scraplift on MN, and hope to finish today. Then I'll probably only do a few things before leaving for my holiday on Tuesday. Looking forward to one week away with my son. And think my husband will enjoy some peace and quiet for a week also.
I have to get the suitcase for the trip later. I have to start packing! :)

No comments: