Saturday, June 28, 2008

New header!

Made a new header today. Got a bit tired of the old one, and I also had a misspelling of the word scrappeblog ;).

Well, I've done some shopping as well. Got in the mail yesterday. But my husbands taken the camera again, so I'll have to wait to put photos of my shopping here.

I need some more floss (tread). Think I'll have to shop some more on the internet. :)

My husbands taken our son with him to Fredrikstad. The'll stay there until tomorrow. So I'll be scrapbooking and relaxing all day! Having av good friend to visit me soon. She's coming now any minute. Had to feed here little baby first, and her husbands will drive them here.
Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

In one week we're off to Crete! :-D 2 weeks on a nice apartement hotel, by the beach/sea. It's going to be very nice!

2 comments:

Anne Bente said...

wawwww for en flot header du der har fået lavet :)

Linda S. L said...

Kjempeflott ny header Jeane!! :)