Thursday, May 15, 2008

New header!

Well, the header was new last evening. Today I got to scan it on my Epson printer/scan machine, so now it's more visible than last evening, when I only took a photo of it (in bad evening light - no daylight).

Tonight I have not had any time to scrapbook. I've been defrosting the freezer, and baking a chocolate cake for the Norwegian National Day (May 17th). I promised my mother I would bake a cake for the day. We're going away to visit my parents and watch the children in the parade. The weather is supposed to be really bad, so if it's going to rain all day, we'll probably stay inside for most of the day.

We went to the photograph today, to watch the photos she took last week (of Peder). It was a bad photo shoot, Peder was tired and all. The results were not very good. Probably we're going back in a week or two to take new photos. I think she did a very good job, but unfortunately Peder wasn't in a good mood.

I received my order from Papir i hjertet today. The paper holders were inside. They're stackable, so it's nice, I got my papers more tidy. Think I will sort them by producer (label) later.

No comments: