Sunday, April 21, 2013

A birthday card :)

For once I have made a card, just because I wanted to, not because I had to. I made this out of scrap papers. I can't remember where I got the image from, because it's not one that I have myself, but it's cute. I colored it in quite unusual colors. But they are bright and reminds me of happy sunny days. 
Yesterday was beautiful here I live, we had sun all day. We were at a soccer tournament with our son, I had to do some work there, so I spent a lot of time outside yesterday. 

The papers on this card is Maja design and Basic grey. Used a die and stamp from Whimsy stamps, the pearls are from Storyteller, and the flower is made with Nellie Snellen punch and another punch (can't recall the name). Flowers are from WOC and corner die is Lifestyle crafts. Of course I have used Copics to color my image:).
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
 Details:
 

2 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Oj, hvor er det superflot! Dejligt kort i flotte farver.

Lenas kort said...

Nydelig Tilda kort :-)Flink du :-) Ha en flott uke :-)