Monday, March 16, 2009

{A father's love}

I don't make many layouts these days, but yesterday evening, when my husband watched football on the telly, I made this layout. The photo is very old, I think my son was only 6-7 months old then. Here he's with his father... just a lovely photo. I used my Cricut expression to cut out the 'love' in the title....

Supplies: My yellow bicycle, Mulberry flowers from Papirloftet, retro flower punch, stamp Stempelglede, Prima, charm bought from a friend (I think it's MM), white brad from ?, wooden swirl from Kaisercraft, Heidi Swapp ghost heart with alcohol ink, MM alfa stickers, Prima say it in crystals, xxxooo rubons from ?. Newspaper and Medium(Claudine Hellmuth), white acrylic paint C. Hellmuth, crackle paint from Ranger.
Details:

4 comments:

Siv Anita said...

Nyyyyydelig!

Karina Beck said...

Sødt og enkelt layout.

Linda S. L said...

denne var flott jeanette! likte pyntingen og fargene kjempe godt :)
snakkes vennen og ha en flott uke videre :klem:

Anonymous said...

Vilken underbar Layout!!!
Tack för din goa kommentar hos mig, jag blir alltid lika glad när jag hittar hem till nya pysslare =)

Klart du får låna idén med stämpelförvaringen! =)

Kram, Klem =)

Sara