Thursday, March 5, 2009

{2 cards - one for a "grown up" and one other card}

I made this card with the blog candy which I got from Kreativ Hobby, thanks a lot! The stamps were really nice. And I didn't have any of those in my collection. Really nice to have stamps for real "grown ups" also. The sentiment stamp says: "You are not OLD... you were just BORN TOO EARLY!" I also got some ribbon together with the stamps. The other supplies are: paper from Bazzil and MM, flower from Kremmerhuset and distress ink. Stamped image colored with Promakers.
I ordered 2 inks from Adironack (Ranger), stamp cleaner from StazOn from Bikuben earlier this week. I couldn't resist ordering this really nice stamp also. I used glossy for this stamp. Also found some small pattern paper in my scrap box . Prima flower and punches. Sentiment stamp is from Norsk Stempelblad. They are so easy to use! :) TFL!

No comments: