Monday, August 30, 2010

{Whiff of Joy challenge sketch #86}

This weeks challenge at Whiff of Joy is to make something out of a sketch, made by Jane. A lovely sketch. I had already used my Tim Holtz alternations die and found some papers when I found out I wanted to give the sketch a try. I found this adorable small bonus stamp from WoJ to use with the papers that is a pad with different sewing design papers. I used my sewing machine to sew around the panels. The flowers are done with my retro flower punches (medium and small). The ribbon was already made and matched the green buttons in colour. I hope the card is okay for the challenge. Enjoy your day. :)

6 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Super super lækkert kort. Jeg er vild med farverne mod kraft kartonen.
Jeg synes den TH die er svær at bruge. Tak for inspirationen.

bestevenn said...

Så fint kort du har laget i herlige friske farger.

Anne said...

Kjemeflott kort, mønsterpapiret var jo bare så herlig! :)

Christina said...

Such a wonderfull job Jeanette! Really lovely card!
Hugs Kristel

Pia said...

super lækkert kort og flot med brug af TH dies

Tara Godfrey said...

Just gorgeous, Jeanette! I love this is image of Willow Shopping and you've coloured it beautifully! Great take the sketch and I love the border on the side of the card!
Thanks so much for joining the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs,t