Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lily of the valley challenge blog #58

Over at LOTV Thursday challenge blog the challenge this week is to follow a sketch made by Bev. You can find the sketch here. I used a new Christmas stamp, I think this boy is soo adorable. I coloured him in with distress inks (I still have to practise using my distress inks since it's "ages" since I used them...). The design paper is Norwegian, I think it's 3ndy papir... have to double check to be sure. I used a Marvy Urchida punch to make the snowflakes. Applied some distress ink and glitter glue on them as well. The blue small flowers are Prima. Also used my MS border punch on this card. The sentiment is from Norsk Stempelblad AS.

2 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Åhh hvor er det sødt.
Held og lykke med konkurrencen.

Christina said...

Wowww Jeanette that's a wonderfull card! I really love the papers!
Hugs Kristel