Saturday, July 31, 2010

{Just Magnolia - Bev's sketch}

I am entering this card in the Just Magnolia challenge! I finally got my Magnolia summer kit and it's soooo beautiful. I was a bit surprised that I had to pay tax/VAT for the kit, but it was worth it. :) The stamps are totally adoring. I used papers from Maja design and used my sewing machine on all the panels. The sentiment is from Norsk Stempelblad AS. I used my distress inks to colour Tilda this time... I think I need to practise more...

3 comments:

Anne said...

Så flott kort. :)
Herlig oppsett og flott pynting. :)

bestevenn said...

Så nydelig kort, herlig stemple. Og flotte bakgrunnsark. Ønsker deg en fin helg.

Stampin Mindy said...

Oh this is so cute, I love this stamp!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

Hugs, Mindy