Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New card and some shopping :)

Made a card yesterday. That's all I got time for. Quite satisfied with it, easy to make. The card is 20x10 cm (aprox.). Not 15x15 cm which I useually make.

Supplies: Paperbag Studios (stamp), green Bazzil, Prima flowers, metal charm and brad, patterned paper is from BG (I think). And distress ink. Alcohol ink on glossy paper before stamping... Cool new tecnique I had to try....

The shopping:

Shopping at Steffens. Just passed by ;) after having lunch with my dear husband today. Bought some Bazzil, 4 patterned papers and the lovely stamps from Norsk Stempelblad which have been on my wish list for a long, long time now!

4 comments:

Linda S. L said...

flott kort! kjempe fine farger :)
and nice shopping ;)

så ikke den sløyfen du hadde lagt ut, kan ha no med at jeg aldri rakk innom datan før lille vesla spøy.... sukk.
next year, next year :)

ha en fin dag!

Anne Bente said...

åhhh, så skønt kort, og masse lækker shopping også.

Karina Beck said...

Flot kort og lækkert indkøb af varer.

Christine said...

Så fint kort. Det likte jeg veldig godt :)