Sunday, November 30, 2008

Even 2 more Christmas cards...

I thought I was bored doing Christmas cards, but then I suddenly felt like doing a few more.

This one was quite easy. Used my Cuttlebug embossing folder (snow flakes) to emboss the patterned paper, some silver colored thickers. Bazzil star with Blue crackle paint and some glitter glue. The stamped image is from Kreativ Hobby colored with Distress Ink. Also used blue Bazzil cardstock:



Supplies: 3ndy papir or Scrappers Choise, can't really remember. Bazzil. Letters cut out with my Cricut. The ribbon was bought at Steffens Hobby. Really nice!

Thanks for looking! Please leave a comment - I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Søde kort og god december til dig.

Vibeke said...

Kjempeflotte kort Jeanette!!:)
Ønsker deg en flott søndag videre:)

Anne Bente said...

skønne skønne kort, og god adventsøndag til dig.