Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back home!

Yes, now I'm back! Don't think I'll be scrapbooking today, though. Too tired. Didn't get much sleep at the plane back home, and was at our appartment by 0530 this morning. Peder slept about 4 hours at the plane, he fell asleep right before take-off.

Slept about 5 hours this morning, before I woke up, and my dear husband didn't sleep more than 3 or 4 hours. So when Peder will have his nap, so will we :).

Looking forward to pick up some new photos from our vacation. I sent some photos online to www.elkjop.no during my holiday.

Hope to make something brand new tomorrow when I'm still having some days off, and Peder is going to daycare.

2 comments:

Vibeke said...

Velkommen hjem igjen!!! Gleder meg til å se lit scrapping fra deg igjen!!:)

Vibeke said...

Du øurte på hvr jeg får tak i bølgepapp...Jeg har ikke kjøpt den... Bruker vanlige pappesker - slike som scrappesaker du kjøper kommer i...Den pakken jeg kjøpte fra USA hadde masse slike:)

Men jeg har hørt noen si at Panduro har:)