Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Toiletpaperroll-card :)



I'm not sure if that's the correct word in English, but hopefully it is!
I had fun making this card that I've noticed other scrapper's have made recently. It was very easy. I've used leftover patterned paper and some bling-bling and a clear stamp from Inkadinkado. The tag is bought in a crafts store called Panduro, I've distressed and put a stamp from Inkadinkado on it. The ribbon is from Bo Bunny.
Hope you all have a nice May 1st! I'm also having a day off on Friday, so I'm having quite a vacation with my husband and son traveling to the grandparents on the West Coast of Norway.
I'm sure I'm gonna miss them, but I've planned to do a lot of scrapbooking, besides from a party on Saturday evening. Friday I'm meeting a good friend for scrapbooking! :)

4 comments:

cathrineangelica said...

døds stilig!
likte det veldig godt,
fine farger og flott stæsja!

Linn said...

For et nydelig kort, må få prøvd en gang disse dorull kortene ser så gøy ut! Og ditt var elegant og litt eksklusivt, at det går an av doruller er jo bare helt fantstisk og så inspirerende :) Koselig blogg du har :)

Anne Bente said...

wawwww sååå super flot :)

Jeanette said...

Tusen takk :)
Håper dere alle får en fin 1. mai!