Friday, August 20, 2010

Inspired by StampARTic - gesso resist


When I saw the tutorial at StampARTic blog, I knew I had to try this out at home. I started playing with gesso, but I did something wrong, and tossed the thing into my trash, then I took out this cool stamp from Tim Holtz, and used a dabber (gold). After it had dried, I used my mini misters with some distress ink and sprayed a bit here and there. Used some dabber in the corners also. The sentiment is a bit blurry, sorry, but it is Norwegian. I used my sewing machine on the card as well. Enjoy your weekend! :) TFL!


3 comments:

Karina Beck said...

LOVE IT!!

Jeg havde også tænkt mig, at jeg skulle prøve den teknik og dit ser hamrende godt ud!
God weekend.
Karina

Christina said...

A wonderfull card Jeanette!
Hugs Kristel

pia iris said...

det var nå bare et kjempetøft kort. ha en flott helg. klem pia