Sunday, August 1, 2010

{Kenny K's miss Thang}

OMG! I am totally in love with these images! :) I've seen a lot of bloggers using these images, and I just had to buy a couple of them myself! ;-D So here is my very first card with a image from Kenny K. This is miss Thang! I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and Fancy Pants design paper on this card. Other supplies are: bling, Prima flowers, MS edge punch, Stampin' up punch, Spellbinders nestabilities. I used my Copics sketch markers to colour lovely miss Thang! Enjoy your Sunday evening. Here my son and I are looking at Shrek (movie 1).

4 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Flot tøzet kort. Jeg kan godt lide den embossede baggrund.
Forsat god sommer til dig.

Vibeke said...

STILIG!! Digger fargene:)

bestevenn said...

Stilige farger og morsomt motiv, det var kjempeflott! Nydelig kort dette!

debby4000 said...

This is so gorgeous Jeanette.
luv
Debby