Sunday, May 3, 2009

{Primadonna class + a photo}

Here is my layout for the "mommy and me" class with Primadonna Tracy from Prima. The class was held at Steffens, Hobby Norge AS, in Oslo on Tuesday this past week. I also started on a clear album and minialbum, but they are not finished. It was a lot of scissor work on this one. Lots of colors. TFL!:)

Details: some of the cut outs are mounted on 3D.

And here's my photo from today! My son got a new bike yesterday! He was soooo proud! Today he and his daddy have been out on the bike for hours, no wonder my son had to take a nap this afternoon... the bike's called Bandit ;):

4 comments:

Karina Beck said...

WOW, Det layout er godt nok lækkert. Fed stil!
Og sød lille Fyr ; )

Anne Bente said...

wawww total lækker lo .

Vibeke said...

Wow - denne var virkelig lekker Jeanette!!!:)

Siv Anita said...

Denne var skikkelig kul! Og det var vesle Peder på sykkelen også. Herlig farge!