Sunday, May 24, 2009

{A card for my parents wedding day celebration}

My parents have been married for 41 years today, so to celebrate their anniversary and my fathers birthday - I made this card for them. Along I brought a cake and some port wine :). They were very satisfied :). The card is made with a sweet image from the WoJ summer stamp kit. It's acutually the best kit I've ever received!!! I liked all the images. The paper is Making Memories (Valentines line). Other than that I've used punch from Martha Stewart and Stampin' Up, Prima Say it in crystals, QK cookie cutter (heart), promarkers and Copic sketch markers to color in the image. The sentiment is from Norsk Stempelblad AS.

Close up of the image (isn't she adorable?):

Inside card (sentiment is in the summer kit, used a punch from Stampin' Up):

1 comment:

Vibeke said...

For et nydelig kort du har lahget Jeanette!!:)
Savner scrapping - og bilde av den nydelige sønnen din jeg da:)