Friday, May 1, 2009

{Copic sketch markers}


My new toys arrived in the mail yesterday.
I went straight to the post office to pick the package up. Right after my son was tucked in bed - I tried them out. They were awesome. I acutually like them better than my Promarkers. I will order more colors! I found out that one can use them together (the two brands), so I will supply my Promarkers with Copics from now on. :-D
I went to a really "big happening" Tuesday evening! Primadonna Tracy and Jen from Prima hosted a class at Steffens, Hobby Norge in Oslo. The classes I went to were: Mommy and Me and Clear Album. I will post the layout from the first class later.
Today it's May 1st, it's a public holiday. Yeyh! That means a lot of time with my family. The weather is beautiful. I will go outside to get some sun.

1 comment:

Karina Beck said...

Tillykke med dit nye legetøj. Jeg glæder mig til at se, hvad du får lavet med dem.
God weekend.