Wednesday, March 11, 2009

{2 more ART cards}


After attending the class with Connie last week, I really was inspired to make my own background on cards, and not just only make cards with patterned paper I have bought. So I made this background last evening, and finished the card today. The stamp is one of my new favorite stamps. The other stamp is from Stempelglede (grunge collection) - it's so vertisale! The text stamp is also new, from Norsk Stempelblad. The paint is MM and some hobby paint from Panduro (cheap one, I think).

The card made in class is this one. A bit plain, but I've mounted the card so I can't really undo it! The stamp was Connies, and it's Tim Holtz, really nice one! :)

I just had to order some paint, thank's to Connie! So today I ordered a lot of acrylic paint... but I got my paycheck today - so it's okay ;).

5 comments:

Anne Bente said...

Så stilige kort du har laget på kurs. Det er kjempemoro med litt "klin og klæsj" og selvlagde bakgrunner. Dine ble rålekre!

Linda S. L said...

knall flotte jeanette :) :)

Gine said...

HERLIGE !!!

Else Irene said...

Så flotte kort du lager!!

Takk for koselig besøk i bloggen min :)

Bente said...

Oi så flotte bakgrunner - utrolig lekkert malt!!