Wednesday, March 4, 2009

{A couple of new cards}

This card was quite fun to make! I used some Kaisercraft patterned paper, blue Bazzil cardstock, and green Bazzil (cardstock). Used my MS doily edge punch as well. Has become one of my favorite tools when it comes to card making. Around the stamped image I have used liquid pearl. Also used my Stampin' Up wwp with sentiments from Norsk Stempelblad. And of course, distress ink. The imaged is colored with Promarkers.

This card is an Easter card. The stamped image is Sarah Kay, and she holds a small chicken. Supplies: nestabilities, MM mini alfas, floss, prima flowers, Kaisercraft paper, Provocraft (embossing folder), distress ink to color the cards stamped image and edges!
TFL!

1 comment:

Karina Beck said...

Rigtig fine kort og layout.
God dag til dig.