I loved every minute of it. All the products (flowers, butter fly and stamp - cut out of a paper - and chipboard are Prima). The page is primed with gesso, then I used Distress stains and water on the page. The chicken wire stencil is from Crafters Workshop and I used Distress ink pad (Walnut stain). Hopefully you can see some other colors under neath. It's the distress stains. :) I also used washi tape bought some years ago from Maren and Andrine shop. This is actually the first page in my book that I was altering. There are more pages, coming along later this Autumn. :)
And here is a photo taken of lovely Sherry and myself yesterday.