Saturday, September 22, 2012

Old Art Journaling Book class with Sherry Mendoza from Prima

 
Yesterday I attended an Art Journaling book class (at Hobbykunst) with Sherry Mendoza from Prima - she was absolutely amazing! So friendly and talented! :) She talked a lot about her work, and had lots of stuff we could look at.
I loved every minute of it. All the products (flowers, butter fly and stamp - cut out of a paper - and chipboard are Prima). The page is primed with gesso, then I used Distress stains and water on the page. The chicken wire stencil is from Crafters Workshop and I used Distress ink pad (Walnut stain). Hopefully you can see some other colors under neath. It's the distress stains. :) I also used washi tape bought some years ago from Maren and Andrine shop. This is actually the first page in my book that I was altering. There are more pages, coming along later this Autumn. :)

And here is a photo taken of lovely Sherry and myself yesterday. 

6 comments:

My Hyde Away said...

Så herlig :) Fantastiske kurs og morsomt å lære :) Sees på Ski treff?

Klem

Marita said...

Nydelig♥.

Klem, Marita

Karina Beck said...

Fantastisk flot kreativ side, du har lavet. Dejligt billed af din søn.
God søndag aften.

Vibeke said...

Hei Jeanette:)
Så mye fint du har laget siden jeg var innom sist. Jeg er altfor dårlig til å blogge dessverre:(
Men desto mer morsomt når jeg endelig kommer meg ut i bloggverdenen:):)

Håper det er bra med deg ogdine, og at du har en fin høst:)

Kjersti said...

Så lekker LO du har lagd, nydelige farger! Morsomt å lære noe nytt:)
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Pia said...

super rålækkert, flot motiv og farver
knus Pia