Friday, July 20, 2012

Wedding card

 Inside (text by Stempelglede) from the Bible:

I made this simple wedding card for a. friend by request. Her friend is getting married in August, but I know she does not read this blog, so it's quite safte to put it here.

The papers are from my stash, and the stamps are all from Stempelglede from the wedding collection. I used my sewing machine to sew all my panels. Other than that I only used some pearls. I like wedding cards plain and simple like this. I hope my friend likes it as well. :)

I hope everyone is having a nice day. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kjersti said...

Åå, så nydelig bryllupskort, akkurat slik jeg liker dem - delikate, lekre og fremfpr alt enkle!
Kos deg i ferien - og det våte element har vi vel vært i hele denne sommeren:)
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Karina Beck said...

Superfint bryllups kort! Meget elegant!