Monday, August 10, 2009

{Wall decor!}


I made this layout with an old photo om my sister and I. Unfortunately we don't connect very well, and have not for a very long time. It's a long and complicated story behind that. But I do have a lot of good memories of us when we were young. This photo is probably from very early 1980's. We were playing in our garden and my mom always bought us the similar clothes, as you can see for yourself. Maybe I will send her this wall decor some day... I used chipboard that I primed with Gesso, before I glued the design paper and put on the photo and embellishments. The design paper is distressed, and I also used my sewing machine around the edges. I put a ribbon in the holes I punched so I can hang it on the wall in my crafting room. The colors chosen for this decor are orange, pink, green, blue and white. Colors of the 80's!

2 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Hvor er den sød og et superdejligt billed!
God ny uge til dig.

Anne Bente said...

wawwww hvor er den dog bare flot.