Wednesday, July 29, 2009

{Min hatt} - ProMarkers for sale!

Finally a new layout from me. It's been a while since I made one. I really enjoyed making this one. The photo is from our holiday in Vietnam, and the photo was taken when we visited our sponsor child (Plan international). A very nice visit, but a very hot day! I'm inspired by other scrapbookers that lately have been using glimmer mist on their layout, so here is my first layout with only glimmer mist and other embellishment. No design paper ;-D. Click on the photo to get a larger image. TFL! :)

And... since I'm totally addicted to my Copics, I will very soon put my Promarkers out for sale! I will give a reduction on the retailer price (here in Norway it's about $4,82). I have quite a wide range of markers (I have 45 different markers in: skin tones, blue, green, red, pink, brown, yellow, purple and grey. So if anyones interested please let me know! My e-mail adress is on the right sidebar. Or leave a comment here in this post!

1 comment:

Linda S. L said...

Kjempe flott Lo vennen! Likte detaljene og oppsettet du har brukt,kjempe godt! framhevet bildet så fint. Og så utrolig herlig Peder va med den hatten da :) :) sååå søt :)
klem