Monday, May 10, 2010

{Whiff of Joy challenge blog #78}

When I saw the sketch over at Whiff of Joy challenge blog last Wednesday, I knew I had to make a card with my new WoJ stamps! Yesterday I did some crafting.

I used some wonderful design paper from Papir i Hjertet own design. And the pink flower is Prima :). The sweet dotted paper is Inkikado, I think. I used my sewing machine to sew all the edges on the dp. The sentiment is also WoJ. The roses were actually white, but I used some distress ink refill with some water and perfect pearls. Makes beautiful sparkle on the roses. The rose leaves are MS punch. The swirl is Prima. I also used a edge punch from MS. The image is coloured with distress inks! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your evening.


8 comments:

bestevenn said...

Så lekkert kort, nydelige farger og så koselig det stempelet.

Anne Bente said...

åh,,,, noget såååå skøn, og det stempel er da bare for sød
klemmmm

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! This new get well collection is adorble. I love all of your beautiful embellishments too.

Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges!

Guro said...

Så søtt kort du har laget :-) Nydelig pyntet og søtt motiv.
Ha en super langhelg :)
Klem Guro

Pia said...

super sødt motiv og lækre farver og papirer du har brugt.
knus Pia

Linda S. L said...

ah kjempe søtt kort vennen! sååå nydelige papirer også! :D

Håper alt står bra til hos dere! Nyt lang helgen og ha en fortreffelige 17 mai feiring! gid!
klemmmm

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

Giò said...

Sweet card!!! I love the pink and the pearl swirls!!!
Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.
Hugs
Giò