Sunday, August 2, 2009

{My crafting room!}

Then finally...! My craft room is finished.
This week (Thursday) the company had two men working from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. They worked hard all day :). We used the day after to start painting, and I finished painting Saturday evening 9 a.m. The room is white, to make it look bigger and to give more light! This morning I started to "move in", it took some hours to get organized. I have used a litte time this evening crafting, but I hope to do more tomorrow after work!

The room is small, but it's all mine, and it's filled with only crafting stuff!! I hope to get a couple of more items to hang punches on, have to get to IKEA to buy that. Also I want some small buckets to have my Copics in (hanging on the wall). I know that IKEA has that as well.
Here's a photo of before (you can se where the door opening was; the dark spot in the photo).

And here is a collage of the finished room. The upper photo on the left hand side is of my craft table, and a bookshelf. I have one singel shelf over my table as well. The next photo (upper, left hand side) is of a Expedit bookshelf from IKEA. A friend of my husband donated it to us! In that shelf (actually is also a room divider) I have a lot of my supplies, as QK dies, albums, design papers. On top of the shelf I have put some cards for decoration. Also my itouch in a speaker ;-D.
The next photo showes my craft table. I don't have a lot of good light yet, but I do have a OTT lite! I bought it in Bangkok for about 400NOK. The last photo shows my Cricut-machine.


2 comments:

Linda S. L said...

gratulerer så mye jeanette!! så utrolig flott det ble da!! kos deg masse i rommet ditt :) :) klem

Anne Bente said...

åh,,,,, hvor er det dog blevet flot, misundelig jeg.