Monday, August 10, 2009

{Christmas cards!}

Last August (2008) I started making last years Christmas cards. This years is going to be as good as last year, so I start early with my cards! Here are two. The one with hÄnglar stamp is the one I'm not very pleased with, but I think I will send it anyway... I have not purchased any stamps for this year Christmas collection, but I know I will be tempted when new stamps arrive in the shops.... The Tilda stamp from Magnolia is one of my favorite Christmas stamps. And I colored her with Copics. The hÄnglar stamp is colored with distress ink. TFL! :)


3 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Dejlige kort og flot farvelagt.

Karina Beck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda S. L said...

kjempe fine kort! lurt å starte tidlig ja, det bør jeg og tenke på hehe :) Syns det med Hanglar stemplet var fint jeg!! (ja vet jeg ikke skriver det riktig :knegg: )