Friday, April 3, 2009

{A photo and 2 artsy cards}

This photo was taken of my son, eating sushi. He's got a funny expression on his face, but he actually loves sushi! Has been eating raw fish since he was only 6 months old! :) I'm quite proud when I see him jumps of joy when I mention we're going to have sushi for dinner!

Then a couple of cards. This first one was made after my first class with Connie. The class was so fun, and I ordered gel medium and acrylic paint immediately! The green background was made in that class with Connie. I used a stamp from Stampotique, also inspired by Connie. The stamp is soo cool. Other supplies are: black cardstock, bling, eylets, newspaper, medium and acrylic paint and distress ink (to color the image).

Details:

This card was made in class - also a class by Connie. Here we played with gesso, gel medium and transfer technique. Very funny to learn how to transfer photos. I will surely do that again. I did buy a lot of this cute photos from 3ndy papir at Scraporama2009. I added some liquid pearl on the flowers - that was not part of the class! TFL! And have a lovely weekend!

No comments: