Saturday, September 20, 2008

Some new photos

Went out to play today, my son and I. My husband left with a friend to look at televisions. So today we bought a new telly. Actually not in the electric store, but on the internet. A huge Panasonic 42 inches plasma television. I hope it's good, because it's soo big. Our telly is 29 inches... I think it's big enough.

Well. My son and I went out to play. Here are som photos. The photos are taken with my Canon EOS 450 D camera. I just love it!! And I have been taught some tricks today. I will bring the camera with me tomorrow when we're off to the forrest with some friends. First we'll eat lunch, and then we're supposed to go out in the forrest.


My husband! Isn't he handsome :).


My son borrowing a tractor from someone...

Very consentrated on the driving....


Playing with sand...

4 comments:

cathrineangelica said...

fine bilder:)

du, ingen andre har fått pakkene jeg har sendt heller, de blei sendt på torsdag, så er nok en liten hempe i posten her ja.. gaah!
står retur på alle sammen, så de skal IKKE ha blitt borte, jeg skal ringe o sjekke opp på mandag om pakkene ikke er komt da!!

Karina Beck said...

Dejlige fotos. Lige til at scrappe ; )

Anonymous said...

Hejsa. Kom tilfældigvis forbi din blog. Sikken nogle Canon-gode fotos du har taget ! Og du laver nogle flotte LOs og kort. Jeg kigger forbi igen :O)

Vibeke said...

Flotte bilder!!!

Det ligger en award til deg i bloggen min:)