Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

Tomorrow is my birthday! Hipp hipp hurray!
And my husband has some dinner planned for us. A surprise! ;) Looking forward to that. The babysitter is coming here 5 p.m.
My boss asked me (well, I didn't have any choice really) to help out another section of my work place for 3 days. Really boring job, and I've never done it before... Starting tomorrow morning (on my birthday :() bummer!

Well, hope you're all having a nice evening. I've been working on some Christmas cards - not really finished yet. Will publish it as soon as I'm done.

4 comments:

Vibeke said...

Gratulerer så mye med dagen!!!:)

Karina Beck said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

Anne Bente said...

tillykke tillykke med dagen, håber du får en super dag vennen,
klemmmmmm

cathrineangelica said...

gratulerer såå masse med dagen jeanette:) håper du får en fin dag tross alt;)

klem