Friday, September 17, 2010

Christmas card with Magnolia stamp

Here is a new card from me. I had this sweet Tilda already coloured in (prismacolor pencils), and found some scrap paper in my tray. I think it's 3ndy papir, and the paper is from last year (or even the year before that). I used some stickles (glitter glue) and other than that very little embellishment. Since my husband still is very ill, and is at the hospital I don't find much time or inspiration to make anything these days.

I am entering this card to the challenge at Scrappekammeret, Anything goes.

6 comments:

Christina said...

A beautifull card Jeanette! Love it!
Hugs Kristel

Guro said...

Nydelig kort du har laget!
Kjempefine julepapirer og kjempesøtt motiv :-)
Passet veldig godt med de flotte halvperlene rundt kantene.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret.
Klem Guro

Karina Beck said...

Det er et rigtig sødt julekort. Jeg får helt lyst til at lave nogle.
God bedring med din mand.

nicolet said...

Your card is fabulous!!
Greetings Nicolet

Pia said...

wow så sødt kort, dejligt motiv og flotte farver

Linda W said...

herlig julekort, med flotte ark pluss et nydelig malt motiv.
Takk for at deltar hos scrappekammeret, klem Linda W:)