Sunday, March 14, 2010

{Confirmand card - girl}

This is another card I made last weekend. I have not had any time to make cards (or layouts) this weekend, but hope to make something new this upcoming week(end).
The stamp is bought a long time ago, this is the second time I have inked it up. The design papers are Inkido and Maja Design. I used my Prismacolor Pencils to colour the image (MPC). Can't remember the name (brand) of the stamp. The text stamp is Norsk Stempelblad. Thanks for visiting my blog, enjoy your Sunday evening! :)


4 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Sikke et smukt og feminint kort.

Aud Kirsten said...

Nydelig kort! Denne gorjuss jenta er en av mine favoritter:)
Klem:)

Linda S. L said...

super søtt kort vennen! herlig motiv! :)
klemmmm

Anne Bente said...

hold da op hver er den bare smuk Jeanette.

klemmmmmm