Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{Easel card}

Tonight I have been making this card. I spent more time, than I thought I would. It was really fun, and I think it's the first time for over 1 1/2 month since I really enjoyed making a card! I used a tutorial at Wiff of Joy tutorial blog, and made a really fun easel card. After making the card I used my Ott-lite lamp to take photos, because it's no daylight at the moment ;). If you click on the photo you will se a larger image :).

Supplies: BG design paper, Kreativ Hobby text stamp, WoJ stamp, a new Martha Stewart punch around the paper punch set, word window punch, pearls, brad, Prima flowers, ink, McGill punch, and the heart embellishment is from WoJ. I used my Copics to colour in the image. TFL! Have a nice day! :) Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Filharmonica said...

Nydelig kort Jeanette :-)

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is so gorgeous! I love your colors, papers, and the beautiful image!

Karina Beck said...

Det er meget meget smukt, Jeanette.

Anne Bente said...

åh.... hvor er det et flot kort Jeanette
klemmmm

Aud Kirsten said...

Nydelig kort! Herlig motiv og nydelige farger.

klem:)