Wednesday, September 9, 2009

{Shopping at Scrappegodis!}

My first visit at Scrappegodis, the day the store opened.... I shopped quite a lot:

Today I went back and shopped more... This time a lot of colorful design paper. I am dying to use these papers, are they not beautiful! :-D. There are a few dp I bought but I can't show them here yet, since I am making some cards with them. I will show these cards later...:




I also shopped 2 sets of clear stamps from Inkadikado, and some chipboard from Sassafras... and some bling:




4 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Uha nogle skønne køb ; )!

Linda S. L said...

wow så utroooolig mye lekkert!! ååå som jeg har lyst til å shoppe nå altså :knegg:

Anne Bente said...

åh.... så utrolig skønne ring, hyg dig med det.

Randi Th. said...

Skal si du har fått kjøpt deg masse fint...... Misunn, misunn... ;-D