Sunday, July 26, 2009

{A Gorjuss card}

I'm back with this card!!

The folding technique is taken from somebody's blog. Here you can find the tutorial!

The stamp was ordered before I left for my holiday, and I now own 3 Gorjuss stamps. This is the first I've made a card with. I love this one. :-D I used Copics to color the image. I actually found a shop in a shopping mall in Bangkok the last day of our holiday (in a mall called Central World). I saw a big poster that said "Copics" and went inside. The price was also really nice. It was about 3$ for a Copic Sketch Marker marker which is about half price of what I have to pay to get these goodies to Norway (import and paying VAT). I bought 30 new Copics and now own about 60 of these markers!

Inside the card. I used the same stamp, and also a text stamp from Norsk Stempelblad AS. I used my Marvy Urchida punches for the scallop and circle.

A close-up on the image - she is lovely! :)

2 comments:

Vibeke said...

Så herlig dette var Jeanette!! Lekkert med alle de blånyansene:)

Linda S. L said...

Dette var nydelig, stilig bretting :) Likte motivet kjempe godt :)