Wednesday, June 24, 2009

{Wedding card - Wiff of Joy} and a photo

I've made this card on request for a co-worker and a friend. She's attending a wedding this forthcoming Saturday. I made a card size 22cmx15cm, quite big. The stamps are from the new Wiff of Joy (wedding and baby collection). The idea of making the couple in a frame is borrowed from Camilla. I hope she doesn't mind me doing that. The paper's are from my scrap drawer. Other supplies are: stamps from Stempelglede (wedding), charms from Unik Hobby, ribbon from Panduro, and Prima. The pearls are Kaisercraft and Melissa Frances.

Inside card:

Last, but not least is a photo of my little family. We went to Drammen (city outside Oslo) Sunday to visit my sister in law.

3 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Rigtig rigtig fint bryllupskort.

Danielsmamma said...

Nydelig kort og nyyydelig familie! :)

Camilla said...

Nyydelig kort Jeanette!! Og selfølgelig er det bare kjempegøy at du finner noen ideer inne hos meg!! Jeg er nok ikke den første som rammer inn motivene heller;)
Veldig koselig bilde av familien også!
Klem, Camilla.