Friday, November 14, 2008

{After Eight box and card - class at Steffens!}

Yesterday I attended a class at Steffens in Oslo. They'd hired Anita L to teach us to make a After Eight box, and a lovely card. She actually made us do all this in almost no time! She was really inspiring and really nice! We did keep the chocolate inside the AE box also. Yummy! I think I'll make a couple of these for Christmas to give away. This one, I probably am keeping myself :)

After Eight box:


Card:


I did shop something yesterday. A snowflake punch, some Bazzil cardstock, some pebbles - really looking forward to make a layout really soon. Will try to take a photo when I return.

1 comment:

Linda S. L said...

super fine ;)
boksen din ble jo litt mere forseggjort en min da :) kjempe fin ble den :)
jeg har planer om å få pynta min litt mere etterhvert :)