Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bind-It-All Projects!


This was the first project I made yesterday. With my name on it. I thought I'd use it on my holiday, writing down things that happens, and maybe some good ideas. Well, we'll see!

This little one was also made yesterday. Inside I'll just put photos of people I love, like my family, extended family and so on.
The good thing about the machine is that one can use leftover scraps, I have a lot of pattern paper and other cardstock in a big pile (box) here. The pattern paper on this last little book was made with some leftover scraps. And a new QK tag. I've wanted this QK for a long time, seen it on others LO and projects, it's so nice. Don't you think!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Så kule de ble! Har ikke prøvd sånt jeg...

Sjekk forresten ut blogen min, jeg har Tag'et deg! :)