Monday, April 21, 2008

Enjoying the sun!

This last weekend has been superb when it comes to the weather! Both Saturday and Sunday has been perfect! Not a cloud on the sky.

Saturday I had to work on my account exam. It's not very much to do, but I don't want to sit to the last minute like last time. So this time I worked a lot on the exam Friday, and some hours on Saturday. After working with the exam, me and to friends went to a scrapbooking store, outside of Oslo. I didn't spend a lot of money, because I'm going to the StempelScrap-messa Saturday.

After shopping with my friends one of my friends and I went to a cafe and had an early dinner with my husband and son. My husband left for a party and my friend and I played (I played and she sat looking...) with my son.

Sunday was beautiful! After my friend left, about noon, I hook up with my husband in the park. We had a pizza outside (at a cafe). Lovely. Then we walked around with our son, enjoying the sun and beautiful weather!

Today the weather is as beautiful as ever! :) Hope you all have a nice week!

1 comment:

~Nancy~ said...

I'm so happy to read that you are having good weather overthere too!! We had our first day of Spring overhere too yesterday! So excited about that! WOOHOOO!!!